Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Mother


All About My Mother.

The women that loves me is my mum because she is so special and
cares for me.

My Mum is very good at her job and she always tries her best in everything she does. She always supports me in what I do and always tells me to be the best person I can be at school and sometimes helps me with my homework.

My Mother is a beautiful women. She has wonderful long black hair and beautiful sparkling eyes and always wears makeup. My mum’s favourite colour is purple because she always wear purple makeup to work. My mum is like no other mum in the whole world, because she is really loving and really takes care of me and my sisters.

My Mum is very special because she cares for me and what I do and she really loves my family and really loves her job.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful story about me (your mum)
    I am very proud of you and thank you for saying nice things about me. Great writing Victoria I am so proud of you when I read this.

    ReplyDelete