Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Cross Country

Finally this day had arrived. We had been waiting for this day because we had been training a lot to lose weight and it was the perfect day.

On Tuesday 13th August we had Cross Country. When lunch time was over we had to walk to the tennis courts and sit behind the chairs with our ages on it. After when we sat behind the chairs the 13 year old people ran with the 12 year old people. Miss G had the blocks in her hand and she said “on your marks, get set, go” and they were all running and I cheered them on, I said good luck to Catherine. When they were running our parents, teachers and students were also watching too.

Finally it was my groups turn and Miss G clapped the blocks hard and we ran off. Me and Kalo were running together and we stopped during the course. I saw the St. Mary’s College girls encouraging us. At the end I really felt exhausted and thirsty and really hot.

When we all finished our run our teacher Miss G and Mrs Tui said to us that we had to go and watch the Junior races on the field. Mos Moodley was leading them around the field and I was cheering for Savelio’s sister Malia, she came 2nd place and lily came 1st. After that it came to the oldest and I was also was cheering for Lynley but Malia was running really fast. Finally all the races were finished so Miss G said for us to go back to class and get our bags and then line up. When we were going to go back to class I saw my mum waiting for me and so I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment