Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

My Small Moments


My Birthday Party
by Victoria

My hands were shaking because I was excited to open my present’s. As soon as I opened my presents I was so happy for what my family got me. They got me a tablet, speakers and a tablet case that has a keyboard on it. I celebrated my birthday at home with my family.

When I finished opening my presents, my mum and dad put the candles on my cake and I blew my candles out and they sang the birthday song.

Meanwhile my birthday party was nearly over so we cut the cake into 5 pieces and we gobbled it all up. After that we packed everything up and I felt a little bit sad because it was over. I’m finally 10 and I am so happy. I want to thank my parents for what they did for me.

Screenshot 2014-05-19 at 10.17.38 AM.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    It's great to hear you had a amazing birthday party. I loved how you used interesting verbs such as, gobble and packed. They flowed really well. You are also very lucky to have such magnificent presents. What did you enjoy the most on your birthday party?

    ReplyDelete