Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Botanical Gardens

At the Botanical gardens I had lots of fun everywhere we went. My favorite part at the botanical gardens were getting to see the plants that were endangered and also the ones that were not. Also my favorite part was when we went to the spooky forest. When we were wondering around the gardens we saw lots of plants and we even get to smell all different flowers.

When it was after lunch we got to go to the children's gardens. When we were on our way there we saw a kereru in the tree. I was so amazed because that I was first time seeing it in real life. Mean While we were so excited when we went through the gates because we saw lots of birds in status and a maze the you can find your was out and also a tunnel that you can go through to the other side.

I loved all of the activities that we did at the botanical garden. While we were there we all got ready to go back to school and I was so exhausted from walking around all day. Next we hopped in the bus and went back to school.

My best moments was smelling the flowers and plants and also seeing a real life kereru. I also liked playing with both classes in the children gardens. I really had fun and I wish to go there again sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. I liked seeing the kereru also! Why did you think the forest was spooky?

    ReplyDelete