Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Term 2 Reflection

For the past 9 weeks we have been working really hard and learning new things.  My favorite 2 subjects this term was art and kiwi sports. But my worst subject was writing.

I really enjoyed doing art because we got to do color mixing. We all had simple colors like red, blue, yellow,black and white. The black and white helped us make the colors darker and lighter.

Kiwi sport was really fun this year because we learned lots of different skills from Ben our coach. The hardest game in soccer was playing crab soccer on our bottoms. We also had a tournament against each other.

My worst subject this term was writing. I wasn't really good with writing because I didn't know lots of things, but I knew what elaborating means.

Wow I can't wait for next term.




No comments:

Post a Comment