Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Onomatopoeia

SPLASH! There goes my dad. He made a huge bomb in the swimming pool. It was so big I was going to try it but the life guard stopped us and we almost got out of the pool.

My family and I went to the Swimarama pools in panmure. The swimming pool was just across from the dance lagoon and it was next to the basin. We went to the swimming pools on a saturday because we wanted to chill out under the shad and go for a dive in the pool.. My dad and I were in the pool with my sister Kaitlyn too. Kaitlyn was floating on her board with her pink goggles on.

We went to the pools because it was so hot we couldn't stand the heat. The sun was boiling hot like we were cooking too.

My dad and I were playing everywhere in the pool. He was trying to drown me and I was trying to drown him too but he was too powerful to drown. Meanwhile my mum leaped into the pool and she was swimming up and down the lanes. It was so fun we got to stay for long. As we finished swimming as long as we want we went and got changed and went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment