Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Leadership Yr8

Yesterday afternoon the year8s had leadership with Lynne. lynne talk about the sir Peter Blake Trust with us and wanted to to write down who our inspirations were and why. IU chose my dad because he is a hard worker and keeps his family safe. we all got little cards and we had to write down our dreams in the future. I wanted to find a job and help my parents out. We all enjoyed this, and we were so lucky that we got bags,drink bottles,notebooks and pens.

2 comments:

  1. hi Victoria. It was lovely to meet you and your class mates yesterday. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on leadership and your dream with me. Best wishes for the school holidays! Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria!

    My name is Rachel and I am running the Winter Learning Journey programme this holiday. We are having a great time blogging and I really hope that you will consider joining us. It's really easy and fun :)

    To join, all you have to do is log onto the Winter Learning website, click on the "Weekly Activities" tab, scroll down and choose an activity that interests you. You then blog about it on your blog site and I will read it, comment and give you points. You'll earn a certificate and a badge and, if you one of the 'Top 3 bloggers' you will also earn a great prize at the end of the holiday!

    I'll check back in a couple of days to see if you've chosen to take up the challenge and join the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Hope to see you online this holiday :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete