Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Rockets D.L.O.

Last week on Friday after tech, we got to stay behind and make some incredible rockets. This year we got to make it more explosive than ever to make the rockets more interesting. Before we started anything, Mr Dunn presented a D.L.O. on rockets. Now this D.L.O., our group had to come up with a prediction. At the end we had to find out if it supported our prediction in the beginning. For this prediction we were making Straw Rockets. We measured it with a measuring tape to see which one would go far and to type it out. We had our top 5 and in the end CJ came 1st, Gozan 2nd & Jorja 3rd.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    I enjoyed reading your blurb. I liked the details that were added which made it very clear for me to understand.I see that you put lot of effort in your work! Well done and keep up the great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    I like how you and Ana worked really well and finished posting it on your blog. What did you like that most when you were at Tamaki College? I like how you added who came 1st,2nd & 3rd for the straw rocket.

    By Cecillia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you cecillia me and ana where trying our best to post it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete