Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Silly Story

Once upon a time a gingerbread man lived in a cottage, his name was David.

After school my mum picked me up and when I got into the car she asked if we wanted to go to the library and I said “yes”. We were at the library and my mum said that she was going to look around and I said that I was going to pick a book and my mum said “yes”.

I went to pick a book and I found a book that was called ‘The Gingerbread Man’ so I opened the book and then a gingerbread man was talking and I dropped the book. I was a little bit scared but the gingerbread man said “I won’t hurt you” and so I bent down on my knee and I said “why did you get out of the book?” The gingerbread man said “I came out of the book because I am looking for treasure”

The gingerbread man went to look for treasure and we kept looking and looking and then we found the treasure and he ran and got a sack of gold and he came running to me and asked me if I wanted gold to and I said “no”. He said “I am done” and asked if we could go and I said “yes”.

Finally we got back to the Library and he told me that he had to go and I said “okay” and so he left and my mum was calling me and we left the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment