Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

My Frightening Night

My Frightening Night

Crash! Bang! I hear creepy footsteps up the stairs!

It was just mum,dad, sister and me at home sleeping through the night. While was sleeping, I could hear loud footsteps. I could hear it getting louder and louder. I close my eyes and imagine that nothing is happening but I just can’t. I get up and hide in the cupboard and wait until of of the nightmares go away. I felt like the house was haunted because it had smelly shoes lying on the floor, curtain blowing in the air and wall peels ripping of the walls.

I could feel my body shaking in nervous. I was so scared that I nearly wet my pants. it was getting cold and suddenly I heard the doorknob turning slowly like a slow walking turtle. I had to be brave now and see who it was and guess who it was. I was my sister sleep walking all over the place.She kept opening rooms and turning the doorknobs slowly so she can find she bedroom. So I guess that wasn't really a scary night well it felt like to me. But I just hope that it doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment