Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Netball Inter-school Compettion


Yesterday morning, both netball teams year 5 and 6s, and year 7 and 8s. The first team that we were versing against was Point England 1, unfortunate we lost by 0-19. The second match was against Glen Taylor 2, but unlucky we lost by 2-7. Both teams got to have a little bit of a break and we were all practicing for our next match. As the day went by we were surprised because we were going to verse our own other year 7 and 8 team. We played hard and won 5-2. We ended with a great game too. I would like to say a huge thank you to Miss Naicker, Mr Ogilvie for taking us there and back and to Miss Emma and her netball students Gina and Neti for reffing our team. 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed hearing about your day Victoria. It certainly sounds like you all enjoyed yourselves. I like the way you took the time to thank the teachers and coaches in your post. That is a very respectful thing to do. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Anderson. I really appreciate your time and effort that you have put into commenting on my post. Yes we had and awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs Anderson. I really appreciate your time and effort that you have put into commenting on my post. Yes we had and awesome time.

    ReplyDelete