Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Warriors Visit





Today we got a visit from some of the Warriors players. We were all excited and pumped to see them here today. We did our role call and zoomed off to the hall. I walked into the hall and my heat was racing fast as soon as I saw them. The players that were there were Ryan Hoffman (Captain for the team) John Palavi (plays prop 2nd row) We started off by playing some games and first up was Trivia. Trivia was a game that you answer to, and if you got it right then you would win a spot prize. Unfortunately I didn't get a prize but got lucky enough to take a photo with them. I would like to thank Georgina and Alice (from DTR) for organizing this assembly for us.  

2 comments:

  1. This assembly was a lot of fun and was a great way to get an important message across. Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Anderson for your comment, and yes we did have fun!

    ReplyDelete