Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Cultural Day

Last Friday morning through to the afternoon our class and the other senior classes were very excited for our Cultural Day. When the bell rang we lined up and Miss G said “line up outside room 7 because we are marking room 7’s presentation that they have been doing for the last 2 terms”. After that they started performing to us and the first group that was up was the United Kingdom.

They told us everything about the United Kingdom, the time, what their food is like and more. When room 7 finished performing to us the bell rang for morning tea. Next when morning tea was finished I was so nervous and I was shaking inside of me when it was us to perform. I was really proud of myself for being confident.

Next up was room 6. The countries that they had was India, China,Thailand and also Japan as their last country to perform. My favorite country in room 6 was China and also India. When we finished presenting we all went back to our own classrooms to practice our dance to perform at the end of our day.

When we a finished dancing we sat down and Miss G said every class was to go back to their own classroom. We were the last ones to go back to our classroom. As soon as we got back we got our bags and we all went home.

Last Friday on our Cultural Day I really liked how we learnt about different countries and more stuff. My favorite event from the day was our dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment