Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

More Spaghetti, I say!

Book Review:
Title: More Spaghetti, I Say!
Author: By Rita Golden Gelman
Illustrator: By Mort Gerberg

Characters: In the story the characters is Minnie,Freddy.
Plot: The story is about Minnie and Freddy. Freddy wants to play with Minnie but she is too busy eating Spaghetti.
Problem: The problem was that Minnie wouldn’t play with Freddy cause she was too busy eating Spaghetti and Freddy was sad.
Solution: They solved the problem by playing with each other again and Minnie said “I will play with you” and they played together again.
Your opinion of the story:

For my opinion on the story was the story was interesting and the story made me realise I want to play with my friends when they need me and I also love Spaghetti.
Illustration of a character doing something from the story

No comments:

Post a Comment