Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Netbook Reflection

From this year I have learnt my maths with my teacher and also learning with my netbook. During class I love doing maths on my netbook and also help from my friends. My class use their netbooks every day and week.

I really like using my netbook because I get to use it everyday of the week. When we want to file things on our netbook we put it on our netbook and when we want to post things we post to our blog. I also have been using my netbook for 1 year and that is this year when I started room 3.

The teacher that helped me this year is Miss Gleeson. Miss Gleeson has been a wonderful teacher to me and the whole classroom too. I think my netbook is fun to work on and I think the other classrooms like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment